I seem to be in a purse/bag making mood and of coarse I don't seem to select the simple cute rectangular bags oh no not me. I find these neat fussy bags to make with extra details.
This is what my new bag looks like.
Six in the City
Click no the link above and it is about half way down the page.
I found two brown fabrics one has daisies in it along with diagonal lines running in a grid and the other piece is browns geometric design. So far I have the handles made and the outside fabric gathered. between work and other things I have not spend tons of time on it but a bit here and a bit there it will slowly get done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Baby on the way
We have a new baby on the way My younger brother's youngest son and wife are expecting. I am not going to make the baby shower, but I...
-
Well, my experiment worked So here is the recipe for the bread sort of I just kind of add things together starting with a recipe and the...
-
Well today is coop day. The good part about this orde is that it is small so it should not take to long to get it all done. So I can pass of...
-
I have had a busy day loading programs on to my new lap top. The bummer part of all this is I have to get all the data files off the old lap...
No comments:
Post a Comment