I have not made this recipe in a while but was in the mood for some Chocolate Chip type cookies
So this is what I decided to make
Chicago Crunch Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup margarine, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 T milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg
1 Cup Vegetable oil
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup corn flakes
3 1/2 cup flour
3 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1-12 oz chocolate chips
Slivered Almonds
Cream first 5 ingredients. Add egg; beat. Add oil, oatmeal, and corn flakes and mix well. Sift dry ingredients and add to moisture. Stir in Chips and almonds. Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 min.
It has been a Christmas with some sad news in it. We received a call from a niece that her sister had passed away. She is not that much older then our son and so the news was very unexpected that is for sure. As to what happen they are not sure. It is just a sad thing she was so happy earlier this year she just got married on 10/10/2010 and was starting her new life with her new husband and able to now go back to teaching what she loved because he covered her under his insurance so she could substitute teach and in time hope to find a job at a school.
We have not heard yet when the funeral will be but I am sure that her parents and sister are having a hard Christmas.
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Baby on the way
We have a new baby on the way My younger brother's youngest son and wife are expecting. I am not going to make the baby shower, but I...
-
Well, my experiment worked So here is the recipe for the bread sort of I just kind of add things together starting with a recipe and the...
-
Well today is coop day. The good part about this orde is that it is small so it should not take to long to get it all done. So I can pass of...
-
I have had a busy day loading programs on to my new lap top. The bummer part of all this is I have to get all the data files off the old lap...
No comments:
Post a Comment