I started this quilt in July and it is now the end of December and I am on the 2nd to last border. only have some flying geese blocks to go and maybe an additional fabric border that is to be decided maybe it will be a solid black border and that will get a fun quilting design in it. The pictures below show it at its point now of progress. I had an interruption in November we lost our little Yorky Dutchess she was rehomed to us after her previous Mama passed away. That made the middle of November a hard month. to finish off. So not much progress happened on this quilt for a while. Plus there were a few Christmas projects that got in the way of this quilt top too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Baby on the way
We have a new baby on the way My younger brother's youngest son and wife are expecting. I am not going to make the baby shower, but I...
-
Well, my experiment worked So here is the recipe for the bread sort of I just kind of add things together starting with a recipe and the...
-
Well today is coop day. The good part about this orde is that it is small so it should not take to long to get it all done. So I can pass of...
-
I have had a busy day loading programs on to my new lap top. The bummer part of all this is I have to get all the data files off the old lap...



No comments:
Post a Comment