Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday is Laundry, Tue is ?????

Well today I did the things that needed done at work. Then I got home an worked on lots of different projects at once. I think I really need to settle on one thing at a time but I don't seem to work well that way.



I cleaned up some paperwork. Then did some putting away upstairs in my sewing room. I am thinking I need to go and work on some simple baby quilts I was at the lumber yard across the street and the gal working there had a bunch of baby beds and she was getting dolls for the beds. We all know that Dollies need quilts to cuddle in right. So I best go get at it there are 11 beds.

I did not get this posted yesterday so will add a little more.

I got one baby doll quilt done and found out that a total of 11 are needed. I think it takes me longer to pick out fabric from the stash then it does to do anything else. I did up one with a 4 patch with white and mitten fabric and then opposit square is a blue that makes me thing of snow.

So 1 top done and 10 more to go though they do not need to be very big. I will try and post a picture or two soon.

1 comment:

  1. good idea for using up scraps!
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...