Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Moving forward on the Sun Bonnet Sue quilt

Today I have been working on the black sashing on the Sun Bonnet Sue blocks. I have the black on two sides of all the blocks except for the last row I want to sew them all together and then put a full lenght strip on each side.

Well except for the top because I was not thinking and sew the strip on the top of each of the block so that strip will be pieced. Sigh!  Oh Well I am definitely not perfect. I do like the look after I sew some of the rows together I will snap a new picture.

I also got a block done up with a picture of the maker to go on the top. I think it works. We will see how it finals out. Then I am going to take it and lay it on the bed that it will go on and see what lenght I want the piano key border on the quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...