Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday

Well my plan for the day did not go as I had it figured out.  I washed some rugs and was going to hang them out side it was a beautiful sunny day. Well they did get washed but not hung out. (had to dry them in the dryer)  We got a call to do an ambulance run and so that pretty much shot the day.

I did get some of the strips cut for the piano key border for the Sun Bonnet Sue Quilt this evening. I have a bunch more to cut though. I am just going to cut up all the fabric into the strips and then if I have more then I need I am sure that something else will surface for them to be used on. They are nice size strips 2 1/2 inches should work for other projects down the road or they will go in a scrap pile for future use.

1 comment:

  1. you might not have gotten done with as much as you want but you helped someone so that surely counts!!
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...