Well my plan for the day did not go as I had it figured out. I washed some rugs and was going to hang them out side it was a beautiful sunny day. Well they did get washed but not hung out. (had to dry them in the dryer) We got a call to do an ambulance run and so that pretty much shot the day.
I did get some of the strips cut for the piano key border for the Sun Bonnet Sue Quilt this evening. I have a bunch more to cut though. I am just going to cut up all the fabric into the strips and then if I have more then I need I am sure that something else will surface for them to be used on. They are nice size strips 2 1/2 inches should work for other projects down the road or they will go in a scrap pile for future use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Baby on the way
We have a new baby on the way My younger brother's youngest son and wife are expecting. I am not going to make the baby shower, but I...
-
Well, my experiment worked So here is the recipe for the bread sort of I just kind of add things together starting with a recipe and the...
-
Well today is coop day. The good part about this orde is that it is small so it should not take to long to get it all done. So I can pass of...
-
I have had a busy day loading programs on to my new lap top. The bummer part of all this is I have to get all the data files off the old lap...
you might not have gotten done with as much as you want but you helped someone so that surely counts!!
ReplyDeleteKaren
http://karensquilting.com/blog/