Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Twilight kaleidoscope

Well I started a new project last week but before starting that project I dug out an old project to work on called Twilight Kaleidoscope. I realized after going through the instructions and looking at what was done that this project is a lot closer to being done then I realized.

All the blocks for the quilt seem to be done if I can count right that's yet to be determined so now I am working on the sashing.

For the sashing I needed to sew together 6 strips of fabric and cut them into three and a half inch strips and then sew black around them I'm a little over halfway done with the strip sets.

Strip sewn together
Strip sets put together for the sashing need black put around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...