Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Twilight kaleidoscope

Well I started a new project last week but before starting that project I dug out an old project to work on called Twilight Kaleidoscope. I realized after going through the instructions and looking at what was done that this project is a lot closer to being done then I realized.

All the blocks for the quilt seem to be done if I can count right that's yet to be determined so now I am working on the sashing.

For the sashing I needed to sew together 6 strips of fabric and cut them into three and a half inch strips and then sew black around them I'm a little over halfway done with the strip sets.

Strip sewn together
Strip sets put together for the sashing need black put around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Kitchen

Well last weekend we started the empting of the kitchen. Boxing up stuff and moving some things to the camper that is going to be the summer...