Saturday, October 31, 2009

Chocolate "An Extravaganza

I am going thru web sites looking at recipes with Chocolate in them. Trying to decided what to make for the Library Friends fund raiser. I just don't know for sure what to do yet. I have done Raspberry or Cherry Torts, and White Chocolate Trifle is also a recipe I have made in other years but I am in the mood to try something different but what.

Anyone have any thoughts on a wonderful recipe I just need to make. It is required that it has to be some kind of Chocolate and something that can be served in small bite servings. Since of coarse we want to try so many things. There is so many choices to eat that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...