Monday, October 26, 2009

Working on the quilt

I have not been doing a lot on the City Park Quilt until last night. I put together another two rows last night it is getting close to being done. Not sure how much will get done on it tonight hubby wants to rent the Transforers Movie: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN movie. Since tonight is the 99 cent movie rental night I have a feeling we are going to be watching a movie.

We are going to the Fayette Community Church Fish Fry tonight. One of the members of the church is an avid fisherman and several years ago they were looking at a freezer full of fish an decided to have a dinner to raise money for the church. Well it has snowballed into quite a community event to get tickets you have to be on the list. If you don't go for a year or two you get taken off the list and get put on a sort of waiting list. Kind of wild but that is how it goes.

The dishwasher has been unpacked but has not been put in service yet. DH had a couple other projects he wanted/needed to do Sunday so I am waiting for the dishwasher to be installed yet. Oh well it will happen just needs a little patience.

2 comments:

  1. you will be a happy camper when it gets installed I bet!
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it will be nice to have my dishwasher back though. When we do dishes at night I wash and hubby drys and puts away so it really is doable.

    ReplyDelete

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...