Tuesday, October 6, 2026

New Baby on the way

We have a new baby on the way
My younger brother's youngest son and wife are expecting. 

 

I am not going to make the baby shower, but I am sending along a baby quilt to them for the little one's arrival. When I checked in with my brother to see if he could make the delivery of the quilt happen, I got a yes and then an inquisition if I found out if they are having a boy or girl. I told him no I had no idea and didn't ask. Sorry Grandpa no incite or news for you on that front.  So, the quilt got a label I have been making my quilt labels on the embroidery machine lately hoping that they will last a little longer this way then something written with a pigma pen. Time will tell on that front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Baby on the way

We have a new baby on the way My younger brother's youngest son and wife are expecting.    I am not going to make the baby shower, but I...