Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday and Easter

I have had a busy day loading programs on to my new lap top. The bummer part of all this is I have to get all the data files off the old lap top that died and will take a bit.

Have to extract the hard drive out of it and I hope/think that it will be fine then move all the files off the hard drive to either a CD or a flash drive and then import it all into this system.

I am not as sure that I like Window’s 7 it is definitely different compared to XP.

I have trimmed the last 8 quilt blocks of Summer Breeze quilt and hope to get them sewn together tonight. Had sort of thought it would be good to clean up my sewing room things seem to be piling up here. How does that happen? It seems like an area goes from picked up to messy in no time at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...