Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Quilts for Kids

I was reading one of my e-mail list and they talked about Quilts For Kids where you go on line and sign up and they send you a packet of fabric and you put it together with  a backing and quilt it and send it back to them.

Well I did just that and got my kit today. That was fast I got it in under a week I would say. It has some of the cutest prints in it with the focus a bug print. So I now put together 4 patches and squares and make them a top. It even includes a label to sign my name and what I am calling the quilt. Such a cute idea.

So for those of you wanting to do something for others here is the link. Quilts For Kids

I will try and snap a picture of it later so you can see what it looks like when it comes out of the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...