Monday, January 11, 2010

New Job and Coop today

Well today is coop day. The good part about this orde is that it is small so it should not take to long to get it all done. So I can pass off the info to the next coordinator later today.

I am also going for my first day of training at the new job. It will be a new experience I am sure. I do have my username and password so LOL hope I remember it correctly and don't violate myself on the first day.

I been picking up and cleaning up some piles around the house today and organizing and found a Friends of the Library newsletter from last Jan. 2008. As I was glancing thru it they were talking about a friends group that take old books cut out the pages and make purses out of the cover. I am rather intrigued by the idea may have to see if I can find some instructions. It sounds like a really interesting fund raiser idea. May have to haunt the used book shelves at the library to see if there are any likely candidates.

Hmm another new project not sure that this is a good idea.

I also want to pull out the fabric and pattern for Eureka Quilt this fabric has been sitting in the sack for a while now. Time for it to get out and start become something other then a PIG (project in grocery sack).

Hope everyone is having a great day.

1 comment:

  1. good luck on the new job! Hope you like it.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...