Sunday, December 6, 2009

where has the time gone

I was just looking and I have not been on here in ages. Though life has been busy I just went an looked for the camera so I could deal with pictures of the tree that we did for Young Friends of the Library well after looking around the house I am thinking where did I put that camera. Bingo, I remember it is outside in the truck so since I am sitting here in PJ's I don't think I will be running right out and getting it.

Oh well that is how some things go.

So what has been going on this week??

We did an upside down Christmas tree this year with Gingerbread cookie decorations. Cinnamon Stick ornaments. 3 d star ornaments that were colored and put together. Here is a link to the star ornament. These worked great we did 4 pieces glued the 2 layers together with a hanger between them and hung them on our tree they would work really well to also do up a group of them and set them on a table. Plus if you are a scrap booker some of the papers would be really pretty cut up in the star shape and done or rubber stamping and glitter Oh the number of ways to create this would be so much fun. LOL I may have to do more.

So between all the busy thing that have to happen at work to help people celebrate, breads, cookies and all that they don't have time to make for them selves it has just been a super busy week. LOL I think it should slow down a little bit now that the tree is done but we will see. I say that and all what ever seems to break loose.

So hope your Holiday projects are going well and you are not driven to distraction because of crazy commitments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...