Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Found another bag to try making.

I seem to be in a purse/bag making mood and of coarse I don't seem to select the simple cute rectangular bags oh no not me. I find these neat fussy bags to make with extra details.

This is what my new bag looks like.

Six in the City
Click no the link above and it is about half way down the page.

I found two brown fabrics one has daisies in it along with diagonal lines running in a grid and the other piece is browns geometric design. So far I have the handles made and the outside fabric gathered. between work and other things I have not spend tons of time on it but a bit here and a bit there it will slowly get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...