Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What to do What to do

Well I started last night with laundry and did not get it all done but then do you ever get done with laundry. I been sewing on my charity quilt project it was a kit that I got in the mail from Quilts for Kids & Downy. That is getting closer to being done. I need to work on cutting out the binding for Kandi’s quilt and get that sewn on. I have been procrastinating on that one could be getting that king size quilt maneuvered around to sew the binding on is just not that appealing right now.

Why you ask? The weather turned like hot and humid up in the 90’s and just. That is the excuse for the day or so. Maybe this weekend I have a long weekend and so  it will be nice to take it easy and get a little bit done around the sewing room and the temps are to be a little better for the next few days and I should take advantage of that.

I also hope to run over to K & K garden and take advantage of the Memorial Day sale they are having. I need some inspiration to get at weeding the flower beds and I think that might help do that.

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...