Monday, June 7, 2010

Finished the Quilts for Kids kit

I went to the Downy site and ordered a Quilts for Kids quilt kit and got it finished today.  I am not sure that I di done part the way they wanted it done. They said to machine sew the binding on. I did sew it to the front of the quilt but I hand stitched it down on the back.

I decided that I would do it the way I usually do such things and what are they going to do send it back to me to redo. I think not. I did as I hand stitched it down every couple inches put in a back stitch and knotted it down. So if for some reason the hand work comes out it would not run a long ways and come out.

DSCF1283

DSCF1281

Here are two pictures of the kit. Now I just have to wash it and get it ready for mailing back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...