Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Washer and Dryer are in

Doing a happy dance!!!  I was thinking I am going to have to gather everything up and haul it to the laundry Mat again this week but when I got home I found a message on the answering machine. The Washer and Dryer are in at Sears and ready for pick up.

So tomorrow sometime we will go and pick them up. Then I only have to wait for him to install them and I will be ready to wash clothes again. It is amazing how many dirty clothes two people can create.

No camping for us this weekend it is suppose to be a wet and hot and very humid weekend and so I guess we will be at home but then I have a bunch of chores to do here what with several very full laundry baskets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...