I belong to two quilt guilds and today the smaller guild Fayette County Quilters and Piecemakers are going to be at the fair to offer a booth for children to color quilt blocks then the next year we put them into some small quilts and hang them up and raffle them off for a fund raiser for the local historical society to use the proceeds on the old school house that is on the fair grounds.
That seems tobe our community service type project and goes pretty well. I will see if I can get a couple photos of the blocks and activities there to put on line tomorrow.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Baby on the way
We have a new baby on the way My younger brother's youngest son and wife are expecting. I am not going to make the baby shower, but I...
-
Well, my experiment worked So here is the recipe for the bread sort of I just kind of add things together starting with a recipe and the...
-
Well today is coop day. The good part about this orde is that it is small so it should not take to long to get it all done. So I can pass of...
-
I have had a busy day loading programs on to my new lap top. The bummer part of all this is I have to get all the data files off the old lap...
No comments:
Post a Comment