Friday, November 12, 2010

Wonder where that Post Went


Yesterday I did up a post and now I check and it does not seem to be any where. Hmm weird

Sunday started out with a scratch throat and Monday turned into a full blown cold that pretty much made the rest of this week miserable.

It has gone from a sinus cold to a chest cold and much more workable to deal with a simple cough and a little congestion and I am guessing a few more days to another week knock on wood I can shake that off too.

So all I have been doing is either sleeping or working and not a lot of anything else. Yesterday and today have not been to bad the rest of the week I do not want to do over!!!!

I skipped my small guild meeting on Monday one I did not want to share the germs with them and two after doing my think at work all I wanted to do was crawl back into bed and that is exactly what I did.

Today is a cold dark and rainy day. At least we are not seeing any of that white rain stuff. That too will probably happen as time moves on

1 comment:

  1. that was sweet of you to not share your germs! I hate it when you go places and people show up sick and spread their germs all over just because they wanted to go sewing/quilting so much. I understand that it is fun to go places, but please :)
    Hope you get to feeling better soon- are you getting winter weather with this latest front they showed on the news map this morning or is that too north of you?
    Karen
    http://www.justcurves.biz/

    ReplyDelete

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...