Sunday, November 7, 2010

Farmer’s Wife Update

Today I finished the first 6 block for the month of Oct. Our two wonderful group leaders have gone thru the list of blocks and selected blocks that use similar type of units in the blocks. DSCF1942
So far I have enjoyed the hand piecing of these blocks it is an experience but a rather fun one.
I also took pictures of my sewing room after the program on an organizer I thought it might be interesting to see what I can do with the info she told us in the program.
DSCF1941
This is a panoramic view starting with the south West corner and working around the room. sure is looking kind of messy in this shot but that is how it is. Smile
DSCF1938The closet area with the shelves full of fabric most of it is organized either by size of piece or color. The set of drawers has different things like elastic, ribbon, zippers, and rick rack in the different drawers. I have finished quilt  tops and some fabric that is suited for clothing hanging.

1 comment:

  1. it will be interesting to see what you come up with for organizing! I must go through some boxes again and organize the shelve under my table and organize once again under the quilting frame.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...