Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dec. and now what!

santa05I am moving along nicely with my Farmer’s Wife quilt blocks I got another group just about done I am one short of the ones I was to do in Nov. Today is the group meeting but it is not going to work out for me to go to it.

We have two vehicles and unfortunately one of them has been acting up and this weekend decided to just not work/start.  You turn the key and it grinds and grinds but will not turn over.

Today was my guild meeting but Fred had a job interview/appointment and since I kind of think that is more important them my going to a quilt meeting I am staying home.  I had scheduled to get off work early so I did that and am thinking I will do some cleaning this morning/afternoon and go to the evening guild meeting. 

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you might need a new battery - I remember last time that happened to me it was the battery.

    Good luck for your hubby on the job interview.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...