Thursday, November 25, 2010

Farmer’s Wife quilt continued

Well earlier this week I was able to get a group of the blocks ready to sew together. I have 2 sewn together now and 1 about half done. So they are moving along nicely the goal is to have this group done by the next quilt guild meeting. on Dec 7th. So far if I can keep at them over the next few days I am pretty sure I will have them done in time.
The organizing the sewing room has not gotten far. As I seem to take one step forward the progress goes backward as I cut out blocks for a quilt or do some other project. Oh well as long as thing seem to swim to the surface where I can find them no big deal.
I will try and take some pictures of the new blocks done later I need to pick up batteries for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...