Wednesday, December 22, 2010

No Sun Bonnet Sue’s on the quilt yet

Well I am working on the Sun Bonnet Sue project and I am moving along nicely. I put some of the blocks up on the wall to see how they look and so far so good. You have to use your imagination a little bit. the blocks are going to have black sashing between them and right now on my white flannel wall there is not black sashing between them.

Still not to bad for the rose blocks the Sun Bonnet Sue’s are going in the black open space’s I think they will be button holed down around the edges of the muslin squares that they are on centered in the black squares.  The Sue blocks are to close to the edges for me to piece them into a quilt and so this seem to be the best plan.

DSCF2034

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...