Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday the week of Christmas

Well we got a bunch more snow yesterday at least no freezing rain or sleet that was predicted. I think it quit snowing around 6:00 or so might have been a little earlier then that not sure.  Today is one of my late start days I get two in the week. Unfortunately I got up early and got ready to go in because with the weather I was not sure if my co worker could make it she lives on a gravel road and if the wind got nasty last night it would not of been easy for her to make it in.

I called her around 5:30 and she was in and all was going well so I now have extra time this morning. That I seem to be not using constructively and playing computer games. I have lots of other things I could and probably should be doing. Oh well that is how it goes.

I did get a bunch of the rose blocks and black squares sewn with outside color strips.  So this project is coming along nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...