Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sun Bonnet Sue is moving along

Well it has been a while since I have posted time does fly by. I have all the Sun Bonnet Sue’s attached to their blocks for the first quilt. “Yes there is going to be two of them”  I have them laid out on two twin beds the black sashing is not in place yet. I not sure I like the placement of the blocks.

Take a look and tell me what you think!

I still have to put black sashing between each block and that will help I just trying to balance the light and the dark borders.

 

DSCF2046

2 comments:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog! That is such a beautiful quilt! I love flowers, especially old-English Rose flowers. Oneday, I'd like to make a quilt like this.

    ReplyDelete

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...