Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Block 14 Butterfly at the Crossroads

Well I did not work much on quilting projects this weekend and Monday well it just seem to move along. Not sure where it went had small quilters group in the afternoon and work in the morning and by evening some of the series of TV shows we enjoy watching were on.
SiFi channel has two shows that start in the summer and run thru to fall Eureka and Warehouse 13 and the new series started last night. So that pretty much took up the day.
Now it is Tue and I worked in the AM and then finalzed some food coop book work and then I got to work on another Farmer’s Wife quilt block  Number 14 Butterfly at the Crossroad this one seems a little small after I got done putting it together but for now I am not going to worry about it. DSCF2454
Now it is getting close to dark and a lot nicer out side so I am going to go out and plant a 6 pack of Wave Pink Petunia’s we picked up on sale over the weekend. It should not take to long to do but I best get them in the ground. So they have a little time to become a beautiful clump of color in my flower bed.
We were to get some rain today but that did not seem to happen and it would have been good if we could of gotten a little wet out things are starting to get dry out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...