Sunday, July 31, 2011

Progress happening

Well the weather out side has been hot.  I have flower bed that need tending but it is just to warm out there for me.  We had fresh beets from the garden that were very good.

I was able to put a smaller quilt in my hoop downstairs after deciding how to quilt it.  The top has been hanging around for a while and it is time to get it out and get it done. 

I also debated what to do about the flower garden quilt I pictured earlier and decided to just keep at it and not take out any quilting I don’t have to. I was able to get another section done and had some scrap pieces that I trim off to add to another area that had been trim off so that I did not have to trim the top too.

As I said this was one of mother’s last quilts that she quilted and I am just trying to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...