Monday, September 5, 2011

found some triangles

110905-145814
I had made a table runner out of this fabric and had a group of triangles setting in a pile and so I got them stitched together and then made into a small table runner or Hexagon runner.
I am so found some fabric that were to be done up in runners that were blue design that had a horse theme these belong to a friend who was making some runners for her mother for Christmas.
She stop by before I got a picture of them. The fabric was enough to make a longer table runner and 3 Hexagon runners. so much fun.
I then dug out a project that has been 2/3rd done a quilt top the pattern is called summer Breeze and was fun to put together then the borders needed to be done and I have a strip fabric for that. The problem is I don’t remember the plan of how I was going to finish the borders and I think I cut them to wide. and the corners are mitered and that seems to be a problem for me right now. I am cutting into what I think I have set aside for binding to finish them and so that may be a challenge down the road. 110905-153222

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...