Sunday, August 28, 2011

Another project finished

I had a lady bring me a quilt top and she has dearly loved it and used it. The fabric in several of the areas in the blocks was worn so bad that it was not longer there. I ended up scanning the fabric and printing it and then replacing these diamond shapes. I then stitched the seams that had given and tighten up the whole area. I had been redoing some of the quilted areas though to be honest the whole thing could have been quilted again and I was not going to put that kind of time into it. I stabled squares in areas and today gave the quilt back to the owner.

I am happy to see my to do list going down even further nice to send things home to their owner in better shape then they were in is about all I can do for this project.  I did not get a picture snapped of the quilt it makes me think of a block that I remember called Carpenter square with lots of diamonds going to a center with other squares around it. Then it had an alternate block that was quilted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...