Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Working on another bag

I had a friend ask me to maker her a bag like mine. The professional bag I made myself to carry my computer around and all of its trappings well I got the fabric a month ago and have been working on it on and off the last month today I got the outside shell done on the bag and thought I would share how it is coming along.
DSCF3652
DSCF3654
The front and back sides of the bag and don’t ask me which is the front and which is the back LOL I don’t know. I really like the butterfly fabric and the handle fabric. Plus I found some leather like fabric for the bottom and think it does make the bag look nice.
So not I need to go put the inside together and merge them into one bag. This pattern is one of the best patterns it is very well written and has clear detailed instructions and nice drawings and pictures to explain each step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...