Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Quilt Show

This last weekend was our guild quilt show.  I spent all day Friday the 19th at the judging of the quilts we have two kinds of entrances for the show. One is for items that you as a member just want to display and the other is for items that you wish to have judged. I have not hand anything judged for a while now. Usually it is just two hard to get it there by 8:00 in the morning when I was working the Bakery and asking someone to take it for me just was not what I felt like doing.

I had done it in the past but I have not had that done for a while now. Well this year I took 4 things to be judged.  Unfortunately 2 of them were in the category with the most items and this was the winner in that category and it definitely desereved the prizes it won it was spectacular.

DSCF3624

It not only won a blue ribbon in large quilts, group made it also won best of division and Best of Show. It was made by guild member Ruth Ann Hunter.

Now I had my camera with me Saturday when I was at the show but did not get any pictures taken. So I asked hubby if he would go and take some pictures for me as he was going up to help with take down and pick up my quilts that were taken.

So he did and he took some of these pictures for me. LOL not as many as I would of taken but then I will not complain I had my chance.

Sorry some of these may come up sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...