Thursday, October 8, 2015

Twilight Kaleidoscope

I've been working hard on finishing Twilight kaleidoscope a quilt pattern by Quilting Moments. The top is together all that is left is adding borders.

I have a border print that goes with the fabric I used for the Kalidascope blocks that you see in the center of the quilt. Now I need to cut the border print  and stitch it on to the four sides. That part is easy but the corers are to be mitered that I am not looking forward to.

Miter corners look so interesting and really finish off the border but  they are definitely a pain to do. This is the second quilt that I have made recently that require miter borders. I am going to have to learn to not pick those patterns. HA HA like that will happen.

Then off this top will go to the quilter.

The pattern is well written and easy to follow and the top has gone together really well.  I just have to do those borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...