Well hard to believe it is almost the end of Aug. I have two quilts quilted by check book and the binding is done now also. I sent one more to the quilter and now I need to get busy and measure them and get them entered in the quilt show this coming Oct.
NEIQG is having a show in Oct. on the 15th and 16th. hard to believe it is getting closer and closer. Since I am show chair I am feeling a bit of the pressure of it getting closer. I have had two days off and tomorrow is my day back to work this 48 hours off and 24 on is a nice schedule but I sure don't seem to accomplish much at times it seems.
I been reading several books they are light romance stories either by Diane Palmer or Linda Miller they are fun to read and don't take a lot of time to get thru.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Charity Quilt
Here is a better picture of the whole quilt. That I did up for the Library Silent auction Sept. 2026 Quilt sold and brought 96 dollars hop...
-
Well today is coop day. The good part about this orde is that it is small so it should not take to long to get it all done. So I can pass of...
-
I have had a busy day loading programs on to my new lap top. The bummer part of all this is I have to get all the data files off the old lap...
-
Well, my experiment worked So here is the recipe for the bread sort of I just kind of add things together starting with a recipe and the...
No comments:
Post a Comment