Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Where has the summer gone?

Well hard to believe it is almost the end of Aug. I have two quilts quilted by check book and the binding is done now also. I sent one more to the quilter and now I need to get busy and measure them and get them entered in the quilt show this coming Oct.


NEIQG is having a show in Oct. on the 15th and 16th. hard to believe it is getting closer and closer. Since I am show chair I am feeling a bit of the pressure of it getting closer.  I have had two days off and tomorrow is my day back to work this 48 hours off and 24 on is a nice schedule but I sure don't seem to accomplish much at times it seems.


I been reading several books they are light romance stories either by Diane Palmer or Linda Miller they are fun to read and don't take a lot of time to get thru.



No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...