Wednesday, March 29, 2017

End of March

I attempted to post something using my phone but that did not work out well for some reason it will not post to the blog any more.

I got a new phone back a while ago it is a Samsung Galaxy 7 no more Note Phone I still miss that phone but it was time to give it up as it was miss behaving more an more.

I am not in love with my new phone but it will do what I want and I guess that is all we can ask for in new toys. The sill thing is expensive but then I guess that is what phones are now days none of them are cheap. I sort of wished I had gotten an iPhone after I picked the Galaxy. I even went back but decided I did want to pay another fee to return it 35 bucks. Plus I was not sure I would love the other phone any more then the one I have.

I been working on making these bags to give away at a Masonic Lodge event that a friend is being inducted into some office. He needs a gift for the ladies at the meeting while the lodge meets.
So far I have 16 of these done an of coarse need to make 3 more.  They are little zippered bags like a pencil case type of thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...