Thursday, March 30, 2017

Kindle Fire

I have a Amazon Kindle Fire and have been trying to get the Dish Anywhere app to work on it. The Fire had been running slow and I did a resent to manufacture settings and then reloaded the items I have on it and that did not work now the Dish App will not work at all.

I called Dish tech support and ended up moving thru several layers of tech support and then was shifted to a different person and he said you want to cancel and I was like no I just want them to fix my app so it works.

So for some reason I must of been a pain to the person trying to help me so he moved me to someone else. I had to laugh as I did not want to cancel so he offered me 5 dollars off my bill for 6 months. I said thank you and accepted that as they did not seem to have a clue on how to fix the Kindle app for Dish Anywhere.

Today I decided what did I have to loose and called Amazon customer support. I got a nice lady that listen to my scenario of what was going on and she had me do a hard boot of the kindle so that it shut off all application and then restarted it.  I was having problems connecting to the Internet at work so we could not complete the steps she wanted to try so they are to call me back when I am home.

We settled on a time for them to call and it will be interesting to see how this all carries out. I will be happily surprised if they call me back and we do work something out when I am home.

Time will tell what works on this challenge.
a

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...