Thursday, April 21, 2022

April 21

 Well, I have been missing for a bit but decided to come back tonight. I had chemo on the 15th and then it was Easter weekend and visited with family friends on Friday evening and Saturday and Sunday. It was a good weekend but busy. Maybe too busy or maybe Chemo is just catching up to me. Thank goodness I am not having any of the really awful side effects of being nauseous and just not feeling well. On Monday I was just whipped probably because of doing more than normal on the weekend or Chemo is just kicking me in the but. So, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were just kind of a lost days tired and having this awful metal taste in my mouth for the last few days. Most of this week has been spent in naps and just not doing much. 

Today I have been feeling some better so catching up on laundry and just doing a few chores around the house nothing to strenuous plus a little time spent in the recliner this afternoon.

I did spend some time working on the next set of blocks in Reflection we are up to the Dresden fan blocks so they are all cut, and the tops stitched. Then they set the rest of this week on the sewing machine waiting for me to feel like doing the pressing and stitching them together to go on their background fabric. I am not sure I really like the colors that these are coming out to, but I am just going to go with it as I bought the yardage to match the pattern and if I deviate, I am worried I will run out of fabric. There are 8 blocks to make in this round. Maybe the ironing and starting to stitch them together will happen tomorrow. 

So that is the weeks adventure so far I am feeling some better tonight so maybe a little time spent with the iron is next on the agenda. Hopefully pictures of next block will be coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...