Monday, April 4, 2022

April 4

I started the day out slow and have been in the dump the last few days probably because it was time, and we shaved my head and now I feel like I am sick I guess. I don't really feel sick just don't feel like me it that makes sense.

I decided enough with this being in the dumps and got up in the sewing room to work on making more blocks for Reflection. I was listening to one of my favorite quilt podcast and starting to get in the groove in cutting out blocks and the phone rings and I am now dealing with insurance stuff. 

After tracking down the info and talking to several people I think fingers crossed I have it straighten out not I just need to keep on top of it and call again in a couple days to make sure that it all came thru the way it was suppose to. 

So that is how my Monday went not as expected but then when in life does it goes as expected I really need to get out of this funk and start being positive I guess it is take one day and put it forward as I am half way thru the first round of chemo and that is a s positive as I can get today. 

Maybe a little time in the sewing room will help as that is where I am heading now to see if I can get those blocks cut out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...