Friday, April 1, 2022

April 1

 I am setting this blog post up to happen early so here are the pictures of the blocks I have done on Reflection so far.  It seems like the last few blocks I have at least one section I have had to redo as I stitched the block together the wrong way. So, jack and I have been friends lately taking apart at least one of the blocks to fix it. Hopefully I have caught all the oops. 


This is the center of the quilt 

The next pictures are of the blocks that will be put around this center 4 blocks 






These are the blocks that are done. I am debating about going ahead and making more blocks as I have a lot of time on my hands right now as I am not going to far to stay away from any of the bugs out there. 

Had a change in plans on the cancer front saw my oncologist on Wed. and he wanted me to do the chemo treatment on that day instead of waiting until Friday when Fred was off to be my chauffer. All my blood work came back great and so I agreed that would be ok for this round to put them closer together in the two-week cycle. That we would set the next one up for Friday. April 15th. 

Texted Fred to let him know and all went just fine that day a little bit of a headache but that was the same last time. Got a Tylenol to help that and all went fine from there got home as was tired so took a nap. Thursday is going fine took my anti-nausea pill that is recommended for two days after and drinking water. So, I move the chemo out again. I foresee a nap in my future today but that too is what my body seems to need/want so that is what I will do follow the feeling guide and pray these drugs keep going the way they are supposed to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...