Sunday, October 23, 2022

10/23/2022

 Thursday the outside of the house was finished. We had new siding put on and it took a bit of time. I think between the details that I wanted done and adding some insulation blown in etc. the project went longer than the contractor planned for. It was a more then the bid, but I also think the detail work took longer and that is ok it is the way I wanted it and so even though it was more expensive than we planned for it came out great. 

I hope to add some picture on here later this week as tonight it is raining and is supposed to rain tomorrow also. Plus, tomorrow I start radiation. That means a daily drive to LaCrosse, Monday thru Friday for the next 6 weeks. 

We did get some yard work done today with the beautiful warm weather that happen this weekend. I got the flower tubs moved back and some of the leaves moved away granted with the wind they blew away more than stayed in a pile to be picked up by the city truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...