Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Oct 18, 2022

 So where has the time gone. We are in the middle of Oct. I am 49 days out from when I had surgery to remove the cancerous cells in my left breast and in the lymph nodes on my left side. In 5 days, I start radiation in Lacrosse. 

I consider my adventure dealing with breast cancer about 2/3rds over. Though the concern is that it doesn't come back. That is a future concern that is just going to have to stay in the future as it is not something that can be planned for it is just something that will have to be dealt with


Progress is happening on the house I got to see the first area under the window done yesterday and it looks good maybe we should have gone a little darker green then what we painted it, but I do think it is going to work. I am hopping/guessing that they will be done by the end of the week. As it is cold out there I kind of beet the crew would like to be done also by the end of the week. 



So hopefully there will be more pictures later this week. I do think that they are not going to have enough of the lap pieces to do that under all the windows so we may have a slowdown in the finish. Hopefully that will all get worked out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...