Thursday, August 25, 2022

Aug 23, 2022

 I know another blog post the next day that will probably not last other then maybe some pictuers of siding. I found a UFO a week or two ago and got busy and worked on the rest of the blocks. The quilt is from Fat Cat pattern she has a lot of applique designs and I have a couple more tops to add to the list but that is for another time I stared this chicken quilt and now have the blocks all done. They need to be stitched down. I usually do button hole stitches around this type of applique. Not will it be done by hand or machine I have not decided. Time will tell. 


These blocks have been done a while and haning on the flannel wall. 


I finished these blocks in the last couple weeks. They are now put away and waiting for me to work on them once I finish a few more thing for the quilt show. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...