Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Feb. 28, 2023

Welcome to the last day of the month. 

 I was watching the Quilt Roadies on YouTube and fell in love with this design and Anna is doing a sew-a-long. So I ordered the patterns Forest Park Friends there are 10 of them. I found some quilt fabric that looks like linen the pattern suggest Moda Crackle Line 5746 I did find a piece of it but not sure it was the right fabric as I did not have the pattern number and it was a lighter cream I decided to go with a more tan/brown fabric also to be like a linen in look but not in weave so that is my new project I washed the fabric and will be doing the iron on transfer that comes with the design it has a cute test print too so I will do the test print and if the iron on transfer works as I hope this will be fun. 

I have made other patterns from this designer Kathy Schmitz 

Fall Harvest

Winter Wonder

Spring has Sprung

Summer Sun

These four season small wall hangings were given to our son and daughter-in-law. I am very tempted to make them again as I really like the look of them. 

Plus I have a Santa embroidery by this designer also I cannot find it on her web site so maybe it is a retired pattern. 

Along with the Forest Park Friends she sent along a cute little booklet for special occasions and another pattern Simple Tidings that has twelve little designs to celebrate the year. This design ends up being 32x35 not sure if I will do it or pass it on.  The freebees/gifts were fun to find in the package and the Forest Park Friends were on sale if you purchased the whole grouping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...