Monday, February 27, 2023

Feb 27, 2023

Back in Jan I found out that I am in for another round of radiation. This time I am doing 28 days of treatment and so far, have 9 of the 28 days completed so only 19 more to go. This has been a long ride and has had its bumps, but it has not been an awful time. Sort of scarry when you talk cancer and always a wonder if they got it all and where I stand for the future. 
  The future is not something I can control so for now deal with the treatments and then get on with life. That mean for now driving back and forth to LaCrosse and then hopefully going back to work. I don't foresee this being a problem, but I guess time will tell what happens down the road. 

I am about done with the Puppy Love quilt it just needs binding cut and sewn on. I did a bunch of straight-line quilting thru out the quilt and then an end-to-end quilting motif on my embroidery machine on the green border. I learned a fair amount about lining up the border. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...