I had 500 g of sourdough, so I multiplied this recipe x 5 to make it
100 g of active sourdough starter
10 g or 2.5 t kosher salt
440 g of water or 1.75 cups room temperature water I did not plan ahead so used filtered water from the refrigerator and warmed it a bit.
512 g or 4 cups of bread flour
3 T extra virgin olive oil
Flaky sea salt
I added about a Tablespoon of garlic granulate and 1/4 c of dry onion flakes.
cut a bunch of Basil leaves up and added to the dough.
Place starter salt and water in a large bowl, stir with spatula and slowly add flour mix again until flour is completely incorporated.
After about 30 min to 1 hour, I did a fold of the dough and did this with each turn of the bowl (I used that's a bowl from Tupperware to raise the dough in after it was completely mixed.
I let it sit on the counter all morning and until around 10 pm and then shaped into pans using 3 squares 8 in pans and 2 9x 13 pans. I left the 3 8 in pans out on the counter covered and the 9x13 I put in the refrigerator covered and pulled out in the morning and let warm up. Sprinkled the tops with
When I got up, I started out with a slower oven but ended up switching the temp up to 450 in my convection oven and baked the 8 in square pans. I left the temp up and put in the 9x13 pans but to get the top browned the bottoms got rather dark. Waiting for them to cool now.
No comments:
Post a Comment