Tuesday, August 25, 2026

It is done


 Earlier this month, I took out this top that was almost complete. I just needed to add the final border of the friendship stars. The quilt is City Square. by Scott Flanagan, it was a free block of the month or really border of the month last summer. 

I took most of the fabrics out of my black-and-white stash didn’t seem to make it a lot smaller but I still feel good that I used some of the fabric in that stash or pantry as some it (sounds less illegal that way). 

All that’s left is to get it in the Quilting frame so hopefully it can be done by Quilt show in October. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is done

 Earlier this month, I took out this top that was almost complete. I just needed to add the final border of the friendship stars. The quilt ...