Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Monday

Well yesterday we ran to Waterloo and ordered a new dish washer and I have a feeling that a new washer is in the cards for the near future. There is a leak around the tub area it is a slow leak but since the washer is upstairs having it become a big leak would not be a happy surprise. The happy surpise is while looking at dish washers we found that they do make washers that it looks like you can stack a full size dryer on top of the washer. So now to put a little money aside the next few months to make this next purchase with. Seems like there is always something to put money aside for.


Oh well that is how it goes if it is not one thing it is another. Today was a moderately busy day worked Bakery in the morning and then had quilters in the afternoon. This is my small quilt guild with about 12 to 15 members. Two of the ladies there make cards out of bits and peices of fabric and scrap booking papers and rubber stamping. They had some gorgous cards to show of it sure tempting to try but I already have so many different things that I like to do and projects going. Just not sure I have time for one more thing on my plate.


I think I have all the blocks done for the City Park quilt so I do belive that is my project for the rest of the day. I don't think it is going to take a long time to sew that one all together just need to rearrange the blocks a little bit and then put it all together. I think I may need to go to the Opera house and use the floor there one more time. I just don't have enough floor space in any of the rooms here to lay out a king size quilt. A queen I can do on our bed but those extra blocks are just a little bit to much space is required.

1 comment:

  1. LOL - know what you mean about floor space - with the 3 roller I don't need to baste the quilts but to take a good photo - well talk about pushing and shoving furniture out of the way if no other space turns up.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...