Ok I wonder is it normal to have to reformat your ipod I think I have done it like 3 times since I have had it? Plus several problems getting it to start. where you have to hold down the power button and the home button. Just makes me curious is all
I started a new book by Stephanie Meyer the author of the twilight series.
Well I just checked my Ipod for the name of the book and it is gone. It was there last night and now it is not on the player this is so fustrating I left the player plug into the computer to recharge it and now the book seems to have disappeared and of coarse I no longer have it as a download from the library download site. Maybe it is still in the Itune program I hope
I think I am in a love hate relations ship with my ipod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Baby on the way
We have a new baby on the way My younger brother's youngest son and wife are expecting. I am not going to make the baby shower, but I...
-
Well, my experiment worked So here is the recipe for the bread sort of I just kind of add things together starting with a recipe and the...
-
Well today is coop day. The good part about this orde is that it is small so it should not take to long to get it all done. So I can pass of...
-
I have had a busy day loading programs on to my new lap top. The bummer part of all this is I have to get all the data files off the old lap...
No comments:
Post a Comment