Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ok is this normal for an Ipod to do

Ok I wonder is it normal to have to reformat your ipod I think I have done it like 3 times since I have had it? Plus several problems getting it to start. where you have to hold down the power button and the home button. Just makes me curious is all

I started a new book by Stephanie Meyer the author of the twilight series.

Well I just checked my Ipod for the name of the book and it is gone. It was there last night and now it is not on the player this is so fustrating I left the player plug into the computer to recharge it and now the book seems to have disappeared and of coarse I no longer have it as a download from the library download site. Maybe it is still in the Itune program I hope

I think I am in a love hate relations ship with my ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...