Saturday, December 26, 2009

Love my new scanner/printer/copier/fax

Well the week before Christmas we went shopping and I got a new 4 in one HP Officejet 6500. Well so far it is a love afair that is going well. I can scan a pile of photos in one fell swoop and do not have to lift and feed each one by hand.

I do have to edit them a little bit because it scans the whole screen area but I can live with that part.

Plus the ink in this is pigma ink that was a question I asked before getting it. To do quilt labels on fabric if you have pigma ink it will make things so much more permenant. I was told that this printer has pigma ink. I have not tried a label yet in it and have a couple that I need to do to catch up.

I will probably test this like I did the last time I created labels for the first time. I made a label and then threw it in with blue jeans and washed it several times just to see how it comes out. I will try and put up some photos of this in the different stages so all can see.

1 comment:

  1. good luck with your printer. I have an HP Photosmart C6180 all in one and I ended up buying another cheaper printer that resides in the closet until I need to make a label :) then it comes out because I can't do cloth labels on the fancy one - the ink washes out :( but the cheap one works good for it!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...