Monday, December 28, 2009

Some where my sewing room is in there

I am working on finding the surfaces in the sewing room. Since nothing is really heavy it is just things that need putting away and instead of dealing with them they have been stashed in here.
It seems like the tables, chairs, and any flat surface has gathered stuff.

How does that happen give me a flat surface and it can be covered in stuff in no time at all. I sure wish I knew how it happen but is sure seems to. I am hoping to deal with all this stuff today before I go to work tonight. It will be a challenge.

This way I can start out the New Year on an upnote. We can only hope.

1 comment:

  1. I know all about those flat surfaces that are like magnets for clutter.

    thanks for your comment on my blog. You might want to set up for receiving email back when you leave a comment. Just go to Edit Profile, Put a check mark in front of Show my Email, and SAVE.

    ReplyDelete

March 24, 2023

 Well today was my last day of radiation happy to no be driving back and forth to LaCrosse everyday. It seem like forever then it was like o...